Friday, May 9, 2008

Go Tori Go

My littles are standing here chanting... "Go, Tori, Go!"
°Ü°

Playing first base.



Stretching for the catch.


About to hit it out of the park!



Well -- almost.
I've promised her a blizzard from the D.Q. if she will hit it over the other teams head's and land on the grass.

LOL Does that sound funny Tyler?? The girls are all younger than Tori and they don't hit very far. The outfielders barely stand in the grass. She's the oldest... so I want her to hit it over all their heads. :giggle:

No mullets this time Claudia.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Tori you look great. 1st base, that is one of the toughest positions to play I think. You get the ball thrown to you a lot I bet. Have you gotten a blizzard yet?

    ReplyDelete

We Love To Read Your Comments!